Veterinary: 10ml metered dose olive oil spray
Used weekly will help prevent build-up of ear wax, bacteria, skin particles and general debris. Moisturises and lubricates dry ears helping to preventing skin cracking and itchy ears. For use on dogs, cats and other small animals.
- AudiVet® is an all-natural, non-steroidal and non-antibiotic pet ear hygiene spray using pure, medical-grade olive oil.
- Used weekly in your pets ears, AudiVet® will help prevent build-up of ear wax, bacteria, skin particles and general debris.
- It moisturises and lubricates dry ears helping to prevent skin cracking and itchy ears as well as helping to protect ears from dirty water.
- AudiVet® has a tapered actuator to ensure that it cannot be pushed into the ear canal too far.
- AudiVet® is simple, natural and intuitive and creates no mess or spillage when used.
- The mechanism is a metered dose pump (50mcl) and your pet receives the same exact dose each time (200 doses per pack).
- The product is non-aerosol and creates a gentle direct mist spray which dramatically increases the surface area of the oil allowing droplets to adhere to the ear canal walls using much less oil per dose.
- The clear glass bottle allows users to see precisely what they are spraying into their ear and to know when re-ordering is due.
- AudiVet® can be used prophylactically to ensure continued good pet ear hygiene.